• Welcome to the Thea Render Community
    Feel free to create an account and start interacting with the community. Please make sure that you check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email.

Showcase

Final renders, ready to show off
Hi guys, long time no see... This is something I started some time ago, well actually a few years ago, but that I managed to try to finish only now after I forsaken it. It is a nice three floors semi-detached house in Switzerland designed by Christian Kerez. The peculiarity of this house is the fact that it has only a single shaped wall, hence the name, on every floor that, running longitudinally, divides the two flats. The dividing wall is the only wall in the entire house and it cannot be crossed anywere. It is the load bearing structure and the installation core, its folds define all of the rooms and it determines how the view from the entirely glazed building is divided between the two living units. The space I wanted to...
Hi Swissmountain, Thanks for all your support! Mmmm... i really thought this mac was quite powerful and could render high quality. A lot of people who animate recommend me it, that's why I bought it, and it wasn't that cheap. Is there any possible way that i could increase the score without changing the laptop? Im not changing the laptop for 2 reasons: 1) I am preparing for university. For Uni I would need to bring my projects to class, and work on them in places different from my residence. That's why I'm not interested in workstation nor PCs. 2) I'm not interested in buying a new laptop, i just bought this Mac and it was very expensive. So...do i have any chance to generate high-res images? By the way, could you please give me an...
Hello guys after a while I was trying to recreate a beautiful photo from ivo tavares studio it was much fun again, something was quite easy, something struggle, but overall quite OK :) 6 mins render, 1300 samples, a little bit of denoiser It took me eventually almost 8 hours of work - pretty much for this small scene but I was tweaking geometry pretty long no photoshop as usually, pure THEA Hope you like it guys (y):) Keep rendering
Back