• Welcome to the Thea Render Community
    Feel free to create an account and start interacting with the community. Please make sure that you check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email.

Bathroom>Rhinoceros>Thea

Hello everyone,
this is my last little effort. In this scene, I tried to use most of the materials made available by Thea, SSS, coating, displace, clipmap over transparency .. etc. The scene is illuminated by a source from the IES and physical sky.
Regards,
Blackice
p.s.
image as crop for post.

Attachments

• BT3.jpg
    BT3.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 9,872
Hi blackice,

this time i have to say that i like this scene. It is really clean and i like the effect of undermirror light. It shows a great level of realism. I've only one question: also this time i can see in little parts of the image, some white points (under the sink, near the window...). What is the cause of this imperfection? Is it caused by the beta version?

Mokugino.

some small white spots are due to caustic reflection, I'd have to eliminate them completely cook another little ... but everything is OK I think already this way.
engine is unbiased.
regards,
Blackice.

blackice said:
some small white spots are due to caustic reflection, I'd have to eliminate them completely cook another little ... but everything is OK I think already this way.
engine is unbiased.
regards,
Blackice.

Or you could do region render and then merge with previous render with any graphi software ;)

@mastro.gp
thx! :)
@Hoop
thx! the quality of light is one of the features that I like most accomplished Thea (one of many!).

Regards,
Blackice.

Back