• Welcome to the Thea Render Community
    Feel free to create an account and start interacting with the community. Please make sure that you check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email.

[RV1167.1959] Thea for SketchUp 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasz

Developer
Thea Render Team
Hi,

Here is a quick hot-fix release with the following changes:

• Fix for a crash in SketchUp 2017 on Mac when exporting models containing more than few components
  • Fix for an erratic crash during plugin initialization on some Macs
  • Fixed Emitter Visibility not applied correctly when a face is painted directly
  • Ensured the Relight Tab is populated correctly when a rendering takes less than 2 seconds
  • UI: Relight correctly enabled when switching engine from Presto IR to TR1/2

The plugin is available on Altair One Marketplace and on our download page.

Hi! just downloaded a 30 day demo sketchup pro and Thea v3. No luck when installing. Installer says cant find 2017-2021 version of su.

2022 isn't there but 2017 to 2021 should be, I'm showing 2017 in the list
Its strange 2022 isn't in the list

2022 isn't there but 2017 to 2021 should be, I'm showing 2017 in the list
Its strange 2022 isn't in the list
The original post from Tomaz on this thread is from Oct last year... I don't think he's released the new version yet.. I am using Thea in Sketchup 2022 by copying the plugins folder from SU 2021.

Hi JLXer, you might want to contact Tomasz via direct message in this case if you are in an urgent situation.

The original post from Tomaz on this thread is from Oct last year... I don't think he's released the new version yet.. I am using Thea in Sketchup 2022 by copying the plugins folder from SU 2021.
Explains a lot, I didn't look at the date.🙄😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back