• Welcome to the Thea Render Community
    Feel free to create an account and start interacting with the community. Please make sure that you check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email.

Solved Sketchup 2024 support?

Flagged as Solved

nilbleu

Hello, Sketchup 2024 is here, I don't see any version Thea for 2024, does Thea for 2023 work on Skp 2024 ?
Thank you for reply

Last edited:
Hi , Is it possible to get a time line for Thea compatibility for sketchup 2024 - I will need to downgrade my recent update?
Thank you

Hi , Is it possible to get a time line for Thea compatibility for sketchup 2024 - I will need to downgrade my recent update?
Thank you
Absolutely, that's a fantastic question! Any idea when Thea will catch up with SketchUp 2024? This update is a departure from the usual SketchUp style, and I've been eagerly awaiting its arrival. Downgrading isn't something I'm keen on, especially for such a significant update

Hi George. I just wanted to ask if you could include the version numbers on the download page so we know if files have been updated there? Looking forward to trying out the plugin with SketchUp 2024. SketchUp 2024 is really fast.

Hi George. I just wanted to ask if you could include the version numbers on the download page so we know if files have been updated there? Looking forward to trying out the plugin with SketchUp 2024. SketchUp 2024 is really fast.
Version numbers are visible in both the downloads page on our website and Altair One.

1714033981769.png

hello,
I don't see a Sketchup Mac compatible version displayed 2024 on Thea's site.
To find Sketchup on the Altair site you need a lot of time and patience because it's a real maze.
Why don't you provide direct links on this forum, we would save time and peace of mind
Thank you very much for listening

Le programme d’installation de SketchUp 2024 est entre les mains de nos bêta-testeurs. Nous devrions le sortir bientôt.

Il y a un problème avec l’affichage du rendu interactif qui, espérons-le, sera résolu dans la mise à jour des pilotes Nvidia ou du côté de SketchUp.
Bonsoir Thomas, comme les équipes de Sketchup, les équipes de Thearender ont vendu des abonnements notamment parce qu’ils nous permettraient d’être toujours à jour et ainsi d’éviter les problèmes... Au vu de la situation, on se demande si vous communiquez avec les équipes de Sketchup ? Je suis dans un bordel depuis 1 mois... Ce n’est pas possible... Pourtant, je paye... Je ne vous cacherai pas que Sketchup n’est pas mieux...
Bonsoir

I am not 100% sure everything comes right in the translation I got.

The issue I referred in the release post regarding artifacts on my Quadro card has been investigated by SketchUp Team during SketchUp Beta phase. They could not replicate it. I am in contact with them and as soon as I will get more data, I will be able to provide a better feedback to them.

Do you also see the flickering artifacts? If so please share your Session.log with my while still running SketchUp:
c:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Temp\Thea4SU\Thea4SU_Session..._____.log

I am new to Thea and downloaded my licensed copy of 3.5 1216.1975 for Mac OS.
Having just upgraded to SketchUp2024, when loading Thea it lists only installing with the earlier versions 2017 to 2023 of SketchUp.
I havent found an alternative route to install.
I see this is a matter under current updating- can you help? thanks

Back