Feedback on Photorealism

Get feedback on your current artwork.
duanekemp
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm
Location: Switzerland
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:47 pm

SandroS wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm
does anyone know this person:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/47433529/Thea-Render-

i don't think any of the renders in his profile are his but looks like he passing them off as his own. or am i missing something?
That's just so dang wrong!
SketchUp & Thea Render are my tools
What else is there to know? :-)

Thea Render Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadenlightusersgroup/

https://duanekemp.artstation.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/Kemp.Productions
User avatar
JQL
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 5055
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm
Location: Lisboa
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Contact:

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

dbalex wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 am
and he even says thanks to the people congratulating him on "his" work :shock:

I see stolen work from you, solo, and a couple of others of the forum :crazy:
The images are from SandroS
www.casca.pt
Visit us on facebook!

Win 10 64bit
Sketchup 2017 64bit
Intel i7 5820K 3.3Ghz 32Gb Ram
Nvidia Titan X 12Gb
User avatar
SandroS
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 33 times
Contact:

Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 pm

JQL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm
The images are from SandroS
a few of them are mine but like dbalex pointed out, some are from other users on here. i recognised Solo's work too and i recall the rest from seeing them on here.
dbalex wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 am
and he even says thanks to the people congratulating him on "his" work :shock:
exactly... so pathetic :roll:
These users thanked the author SandroS for the post:
duanekemp (Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:53 pm)
Rating: 4%
User avatar
JQL
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 5055
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm
Location: Lisboa
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Contact:

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:18 pm

The images are good though. He has some merit :lol:
www.casca.pt
Visit us on facebook!

Win 10 64bit
Sketchup 2017 64bit
Intel i7 5820K 3.3Ghz 32Gb Ram
Nvidia Titan X 12Gb
Markio
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:26 am

SandroS wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 pm
JQL wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm
The images are from SandroS
a few of them are mine but like dbalex pointed out, some are from other users on here. i recognised Solo's work too and i recall the rest from seeing them on here.
dbalex wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 am
and he even says thanks to the people congratulating him on "his" work :shock:
exactly... so pathetic :roll:
Also from nicolaco and davidh1; the last one looks familiar but I don't know the artist.
stinkie
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Markio wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:26 am
Also from nicolaco and davidh1; the last one looks familiar but I don't know the artist.
SandroS, if I remember correctly.

Good to see those images again. ;)
duanekemp
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm
Location: Switzerland
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Looks like they just remade their gallery page removing several of the renders mentioned here.
SketchUp & Thea Render are my tools
What else is there to know? :-)

Thea Render Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadenlightusersgroup/

https://duanekemp.artstation.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/Kemp.Productions
Markio
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:51 am

duanekemp wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:07 pm
Looks like they just remade their gallery page removing several of the renders mentioned here.
They did indeed. The old gallery: https://www.thearender.com/site/index.php/gallery.html with some excellent renders.
duanekemp
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm
Location: Switzerland
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:55 am

No, I was remarking on the link of the original post with stolen work from Thea users here.
SketchUp & Thea Render are my tools
What else is there to know? :-)

Thea Render Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadenlightusersgroup/

https://duanekemp.artstation.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/Kemp.Productions
User avatar
Rombout
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Curacao, Netherland Antilles
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:13 pm

SandroS wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm
does anyone know this person:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/47433529/Thea-Render-

i don't think any of the renders in his profile are his but looks like he passing them off as his own. or am i missing something?
I believe that one with the garden and the statue is from David. EDIT yes it was DAVID HENNESSY, see gallery https://www.thearender.com/gallery/
These users thanked the author Rombout for the post:
duanekemp (Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 am)
Rating: 4%
Post Reply