Thea Render Revision 460

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: patricks

nektares
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester

Great! I love Thea it just gets better everytime! Thanks!
http://www.estereovisual.com
EstereoVisual - Visualización Virtual
Intel double Xeon E5-2640v3 @2.6 Ghz / 64 Gb RAM DDR5 / Nvidia RTX2060 6GB GDDR6
notareal
Thea Support
Thea Support

nigec wrote:It was at 9kb the other day for me giannis, its about 70kb in the UK at the moment on 10meg broadband
I think in all the revisions I've downloaded the avarage speed would be 50kb its never been quick
Maybe just a temporary hick-up. I seen some low rates time to time, 50Kb to 100Kb, but at the moment speed seems fine.
Attachments
TheaDownloadSpeed.png
TheaDownloadSpeed.png (21.54 KiB) Viewed 227 times
velopl
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Hi guys !
It's fantastic that Thea finally is going for official release but I have one question :roll:
As I remember tracing depth per material was in quite high priority and it was months ago. What about it ?
I know that IBL per material is on priority "Z" but would be very helpful as well.
Regards
Lukasz
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

velopl wrote: It's fantastic that Thea finally is going for official release but I have one question :roll:
As I remember tracing depth per material was in quite high priority and it was months ago. What about it ?
These were exactly the tasks along wth a couple more (like network rendering) that were all BSD-related,
and we decided to shift right after v1.0. It doesn't change a bit about their priority, it is rather that
we think that at this point that we have a stable version with a good overall feature list, is the
best moment to go forward for v1.0.

best wishes
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

nigec wrote:It was at 9kb the other day for me giannis, its about 70kb in the UK at the moment on 10meg broadband
I think in all the revisions I've downloaded the avarage speed would be 50kb its never been quick
It is very possible that it was worse the last days due to more downloads.
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell
velopl
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

giannis: i know that You can't save the world and I really appreciate Your hard work
Regards
Lukasz

Return to “Versions & Resources (Studio)”