Thea Render Revision 470

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: patricks

Frankych
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Sounds like it ;-)

Now regarding my other post in revision 472 topic (http://www.thearender.com/forum/viewtop ... =61&t=5027), I've done further testing and found out that lowering the render resolution to 2600x1700 will allow TR1 to start rendering. That's really weird, because BSD does render to the full original res.

Cheers
Francois
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Yes, but BSD does not use supersampling by default!

But now you put me in thoughts... could RV465 handle the 3.6Kx2.4K while RV470/472 can only go up to 2.6Kx1.7?
Can you check again RV465?? :roll:
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell
notareal
Thea Support
Thea Support
Has thanked: 0

giannis wrote:
Frankych wrote:For some reason, with each new installation, Thea seems to be replacing the "index.txt" file located in library>application support>thea render>scenes>materialeditor.
Yes, everything gets replaced by the new revision. This smells like an easy fix though ;)
Perhaps having two different index -files, one that comes with Thea installation and "custom" that is for users own material room.
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Fixed by taking the index.txt out of the equation (simply scanning all folders now inside MaterialEditor).

This way, we get both problems solved at once;first, the mac issue with index.txt and second, the overwriting
of custom index file that contains extra material rooms than those that come with the installer. ;)

best wishes
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell

Return to “Versions & Resources (Studio)”