Thea Render Revision 504/505

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: patricks

giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Also, here are the patches for foxing the missing menu bar on some of the most recent updates of linux distributions (such as Ubuntu Unity). You will need to overwrite the ones that come with the latest RV505 installer.

32-bit Linux: http://www.thearender.com/versions/Thea ... 5/thea.zip
64-bit Linux: http://www.thearender.com/versions/Thea ... ea-x64.zip

best wishes
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell
Rombout

giannis wrote:Also, here are the patches for foxing the missing menu bar on some of the most recent updates of linux distributions (such as Ubuntu Unity). You will need to overwrite the ones that come with the latest RV505 installer.

32-bit Linux: http://www.thearender.com/versions/Thea ... 5/thea.zip
64-bit Linux: http://www.thearender.com/versions/Thea ... ea-x64.zip

best wishes
Will there be a fix for the mac for the missing quick access toolbar
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Rombout wrote: Will there be a fix for the mac for the missing quick access toolbar
Which one is this, I haven't seen any toolbars missing from mac version? :think:
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell
Rombout

Well there actually is... I vant recall the correct name for it. If you hover over the tools menu or click it. The dropdown menu shows. On the pc there's this tool icon which appears to the right in the top and if you select this a new tool menubar pops up. This icon doesn't show in the mac version
Rich O'Brien
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

If you hover over the tools menu or click it. The dropdown menu shows. On the pc there's this tool icon which appears to the right in the top and if you select this a new tool menubar pops up. This icon doesn't show in the mac version
Pin Tools you mean
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

I can see the pined tools menu on Mac, and I could also verify that the icons needed are there. Also, the pin_tools image on the drop down menu is there. :roll:
Rombout

ehhhh well i dont see it?!
Whats the name of the icon, i'll check it in the folder

*edit
pin_tools_n.png there in the folder?!
Working on Mac OSx 10.6.7. with rv 505
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Rombout wrote:ehhhh well i dont see it?!
Whats the name of the icon, i'll check it in the folder

*edit
pin_tools_n.png there in the folder?!
Working on Mac OSx 10.6.7. with rv 505
Isn't it there? I can see it both on the installer data and a typical mac installation! :roll:
Rombout

perhaps i did something wronf with installing...
i always move the complete thea folder and than after running the new rev version put some folder back! but i dont use those tools by clicking! i love shortcuts and want more of them :mrgreen:
Oxer
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester

Hi Rombout,
I use Mac too, the pin tool icons are in this folder: Application Support/Thea Render/Themes/GL/Default/Pin_Tools_h.png and Pin_Tools_n.png.

Return to “Versions & Resources (Studio)”