Read this post before upgrading to 1.4, please.
New in this version:
- Network Render Log - gives you a feedback on how rendering nodes contribute to your rendering
- Ghost will no longer appear in rendering. They were created when any of animation parameters were modified. Skp file would get larger when ghost present. To remove this additional data modify a animation parameter like 'Frames per second'.
- Cameras - fix for aspect ratio when grey bars present in the view (regression bug)
- Bugfix for no active camera (zero resolution message in Console) (eph)
- BatchRender - checkboxes handled immediately when clicked
- BatchRender - scenes set "In Queue" when all validation passed
- Samples limit max value set to 99999
- No Ruby warning present in RubyConsole on SketchUp start
- IR will no longer change resolution when TheaTool opened for the first time
- BatchRender - doesn't update Face Me components (to be improved)
- Modifying displacement or Emittance in IR will make Thea4SU freeze
Please notice that you will need to re-activate your license. You do not need to make any changes to the already inserted serial numbers. Simply open the license form and re-activate 'Thea Studio' and 'Thea for SketchUp' plugin.
Please visit our download thread (for licensed users only).