[RV259.1261] Thea for SketchUp

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: Tomasz

Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Hello All,

Here it comes a new revision with:
  • New: Saving all channels in Rendering Window and Batch Render (only when you have enabled any). The output file type assignment can be viewed/modified in TheaTool/Tools/Preferences.
    AllChannels-SaveOption.png
    AllChannels-SaveOption.png (5.47 KiB) Viewed 980 times
  • Improvement: IR doesn't drop mesh smoothing, even when a surface is not grouped/in a component
  • Improvement: When saving non-IR image, the default name is set to active model-scene name from a moment a rendering started (JQL)
  • Improvement: Output name can be modified in Batch Render (JQL)
  • Improvement: various fixes to TheaTool layout, size and positioning, vertical scrollbar introduced for Camera settings
  • [Mac] Improvement: All windows store their position when closing regardless if there is active_model or not
  • Fix: Active render Channels appear on the list even in <2s render
  • Improvement: BuildEdge plugin was blocking Thea4SU when SketchUp was closing. I have found a workaround, so SketchUp doesn't finish in a bug-splat.
  • A lot of stability/fixes from TheaSDK 1261

Please visit our download thread (for licensed users only).

Freqently Asked Questions
Feature Requests & Known Issues
Theodor
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

thank you!

Good work
ivan.dedos
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Gracias!
• SketchUp 2019.1 • Spanish SketchUp Forumdedos.estudio • Windows 10 64bit • Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz • 32 GB RAM
ltchesty
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

does anyone else have this problem with the interface ? There are four rendering devices and the bottom one (which is the CPU) is being pushed off the screen. see pic below. thx
Win10. Thea 2.2.974.1868. Nvidia 445.87
Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

ltchesty wrote:does anyone else have this problem with the interface ? There are four rendering devices and the bottom one (which is the CPU) is being pushed off the screen. see pic below. thx
This is do be fixed. You can still access the CPU properties through TheaTool/Tools/Devices.
gareth
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

I have downloaded the new version and I use SU 2014, but it has reverted back to a demo version.

When I check in Tools>About it tells me I have version 1.401.243.1217

Now I am really stuck, I have to get a few renders done over the weekend. :oops:
gareth
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Issue resolved :D

Return to “Versions & Resources (SketchUp)”