[RV306.1355] Thea for SketchUp

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: Tomasz

Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

valerostudio wrote:I cant seem to get it to generate the thumbnail from the Render option.
Press render first then come back to the proxy window and while rendering press the button once again. When happy with the preview, you can stop the rendering.
I may find a better solution for this. At the moment this allows you to tweak the preview running IR, without restarting the rendering.
valerostudio wrote:Also dont get the Save as .mod.skp option because even with it ticked off it still saves out a .mod.thea file.
The 'Save as .mod.skp' is just for the proxy part. The external model is always saved.
valerostudio
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Tomasz wrote:The 'Save as .mod.skp' is just for the proxy part. The external model is always saved.
If we leave it unticked, then we will not be able to access that proxy for another project later on?

EDIT

Seems that you still get the proxy but just the bounding box and not the triangles.
Matthew Valero ASAI
silic
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

I do not know how I did it , but after several uninstalling and installing it works!
very impressive! I'm trying to do tests !
Congratulations to the team of Thea !

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Silic
processeur Intel i7 CPU X990 3.47GHz - 24 Go mémoire - carte vidéo 1x Nvidia gtx 690 + 1x gtx titan
- windows 7 64 - Sketchup 8/2013/2014 - Shaderlight - Photoshop - vray su - twilight - terragen 2 - moi - thearender ...
man
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

at lasssstttt :o :o :o :o

sorry how do i use the region render? i have tried using shift mouse click

just got it. JUST RIGHT MOUSE CLICK. thank tomazz. this is mindblowing update :lol:
Theodor
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Great update,
thanks a lot
misquial
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

thank you very much!! :D Super :clap:
Zacchia
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Many thanks. Great Update!!
I like the Ground Plane! Is there a way to make that plane just white? If i disable enviroment it Looks Grey and if enable it the plane is kind of blue. Is there a way to make the enviroment just white? Finally like to have objects with shadows on a white Ground Plane :D
Windows 7 64 bit, Thea Render, SketchUp Pro
JQL
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester

Zacchia wrote:Many thanks. Great Update!!
I like the Ground Plane! Is there a way to make that plane just white? If i disable enviroment it Looks Grey and if enable it the plane is kind of blue. Is there a way to make the enviroment just white? Finally like to have objects with shadows on a white Ground Plane :D
Use a white 1 pixel image on your IBL background slot.
www.casca.pt
Visit us on facebook!

Win 10 64bit
Sketchup 2017 64bit
Intel i7 5820K 3.3Ghz 32Gb Ram
Nvidia Titan X 12Gb
Zacchia
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Oh, that really works fine :D
Thank you. Why 1 Pixel Image?
Windows 7 64 bit, Thea Render, SketchUp Pro
Bob James
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

JQL wrote:Use a white 1 pixel image on your IBL background slot.
How do you make a 1 pixel image? :?
i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, GTX 1080ti 11GB, 32GB Crucial DDR4-2400 ECC, OCZ Vertex 4 1TB, WD Black 3TB, 32TB NAS, 4x Dell 27" Monitors, SpaceMouse Pro
Never underestimate the intelligence of your audience nor overestimate your own - Bob James

Return to “Versions & Resources (SketchUp)”