Here is a next maintenance 1.5 release:
- Fixed: Network rendering works with AdaptiveBSD presets. Previously 'Server' setting was overridden by a preset. #1876
- Fixed: Starting a region render wasn't updating a model. It was a regression bug.
- Improved: Vertex welding preserves smoothing as it is set in SketchUp
- Improved: Default resolution changed to 1280x720
- Improved: TheaTool width can be reduced, when stretched due to long scene/material names in a model
- Improved: Darkroom can be minimized just to a horizontal control bar when IR target is set to SU.
- [Mac] Fixed: Texture selector layout is correct when selected Colour on Mac
- [Mac] Fixed: TheaTool doesn't stay on top of Mat-Lab
- [Mac] Improved: BatchRender is handling 'no active model' case properly. It displays a message in a log and stops the Batch process.
- [Mac] Improved: A message is being displayed now, when there is no active model present and settings are being modified
Freqently Asked Questions
Feature Requests & Known Issues