[RV415.1428] Thea for SketchUp

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: Tomasz

JQL
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester

Having channels on 32-bit depth is an essential part of a lot of professional's work.
www.casca.pt
Visit us on facebook!

Win 10 64bit
Sketchup 2017 64bit
Intel i7 5820K 3.3Ghz 32Gb Ram
Nvidia Titan X 12Gb
valerostudio
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

This update is great! Thanks.
Matthew Valero ASAI
Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

I have made a small update to RV415 which shows 'rule of thirds' when enabled in Camera panel.
The version saves also default Camera/Environment/Display/Render settings correctly into a scene. Previous versions have had problem with it.
alejandrodbm
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Hi Tomasz,

With this new update to v.415 of this plugin in a mac with OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 shows a weird behavior with sliders when you resize the viewport to a small dimension that previously doesn't had in version .411. When I change IBL background Setting, the refraction setting is hided from sliding movement and sometimes the slider disappear completely when I change the render engine for example.

I made a complete new reinstall to discard any installation problem before write this.

Thanks in advance.
Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

alejandrodbm wrote:Hi Tomasz,

With this new update to v.415 of this plugin in a mac with OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 shows a weird behavior with sliders when you resize the viewport to a small dimension that previously doesn't had in version .411. When I change IBL background Setting, the refraction setting is hided from sliding movement and sometimes the slider disappear completely when I change the render engine for example.

I made a complete new reinstall to discard any installation problem before write this.

Thanks in advance.
Nothing has changed in the code that could cause problems you describe. Haven't you installed any new plugin?
I will see whether I can replicate it.
alejandrodbm
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Tomasz wrote:
alejandrodbm wrote:Hi Tomasz,

Thanks in advance.
Nothing has changed in the code that could cause problems you describe. Haven't you installed any new plugin?
I will see whether I can replicate it.

Hi Tomasz,

Thank you very much for the quick response, I didn't install any new plugin before or after upgrade to the new version, but let me try disabling every plugin already installed to make testings and see if there is something related with it. I will notify you immediately if I found something.

Thank you very much again Tomasz.
ivan.dedos
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Thank you so much Tomasz :clap: :clap: :clap:
• SketchUp 2019.1 • Spanish SketchUp Forumdedos.estudio • Windows 10 64bit • Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz • 32 GB RAM
alejandrodbm
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Hi again Tomasz,

I disabled all plugins and Thea shows the same behavior, I put a youtube video link where you can see some of the erratic behavior I am talking about; in the short video you'll notice that the sliders freeze the viewport in some way.

https://youtu.be/XidSkFDzOvQ

I hope this can help to explain my self.

thanks again.
saurus
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Thank you for very useful updates. :thumbup:
Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

alejandrodbm wrote:I hope this can help to explain my self.
Thanks a lot. This is very bad. I will check this today. You can delete the video :)
You go back to RV411 in the meantime.

Return to “Versions & Resources (SketchUp)”