Here is a new RV444 revision.
It adds support for two animation plugins and contains following important improvements:
- New: Visibility/Shadow Casting can be controlled per group/component/image with right-click menu
- Improved: Mask is inherited down a model hierarchy when not set for children
- Improved: Added 10 more Mask indexes for channels rendering (15 in total).
- Fixed: Conflict with a geometry/materials coming from an external model. It was resulting in over-sized components or surprising geometry coming up from nowhere. It may also result in modified materials when an external model was loaded as first when exporting a model #2666
- Fixed: Long parsing of a model with proxies (TheaSDK fix) #2713
- Improved: Batch render remembers last file type selection in a current session
- Fixed: Darkroom region render image is displayed correctly when a rendering stops. Regression bug.
- Fixed: Channels check-boxes are show correctly for each rendering mode. Regression bug.
- Fixed: Crash when editing parameters of non-existing (deleted and purged) light
- Fixed: Default AdaptiveBSD presets do not influence Presto engine settings anymore. All unrelated settings removed from the presets.
- Fixed: Issue with a rendering image not being refreshed correctly when rendering stops very quickly(bucket missing, region render not refreshed)
- [Mac] Fixed: All channels were saved instead of a single image when no output image type was changed in a save dialog.
- [Mac] Fixed: crash in SU2013 and 2014 after stopping a darkroom render (regression bug)
- New: Support for Fredo's Animator plugin added
- New: MSPhysics 0.70+ [Win only] is supported now (requires ams_lib 3.2.2+)
- New: Animation - added network cooperation type selection
- Fixed: FaceMe components had their scale reset when rendering an animation. Scale FaceMe components uniformly along x,y,z axis. This way they will behave correctly.
- New: Ability to specify particular frames for animation rendering
- New: Pure Server option added in Network tab. You can offload a rendering to your node(s) and continue you work on the server.
- Improved: Server Port can be specified in Preferences
- Improved: Default file name, when saving animation, doesn't contain active scene name.
- Fixed: IES light is being updated in IR when loading a new IES profile
- Fixed: Projector light didn't load bitmaps from a path with Unicode characters
- Improved: Lights store distance specified when creating them
- Fixed: IBL path wasn't cleared correctly when IBL was disabled
- Fixed: Sun was not loaded correctly from .sky.thea using TheaBrowser
- Fixed: Sun shadows didn't match when a sky.thea was loaded with a rotated Sky/global frame.
- Fixed: Environment preview was not updated when picking Manual Sun position or changing its values
- Fixed: Discrepancy between camera shift in exported SketchUp image and a rendering at the same resolution. It was the bigger the larger a difference was between current SketchUp view aspect ratio and rendered/exported image aspect.
- Improved: Camera aspect ratio set to SU Window, will give exactly same size as SketchUp/Export 2D dialog options
- Added a folder with license(s)
- Improved: Thea windows may hide they top bar when one of additional displays disconnected. They should restore their visibility when SketchUp restarted.
GTX 1080 users:
If you go to the download link, you will find Presto dlls for GTX1080 at the very end of 1.5.07 section. You have to replace existing dlls with the new in:
Install the plugin first and then to the replacement.
Please visit our download thread (for licensed users only).
Freqently Asked Questions
Feature Requests & Known Issues