RV543 with a fix to the issue with loading settings from Scenes
RV542 is a quick fix for 539 issues and fog levels accept negative value now.
Here it comes a new release of Thea for SketchUp. Altair/solidThinking has especially helped us with the translations. Many of you can have UI and the plugin manual available in your native language! Please find a list of what is included:
- Plugin's User Interface & User Manual translated to:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Global Medium added in the Environment tab
- Fog Preset added in Global Medium settings. One can control fog density, base and top level specified in meters.
Check sample models by George!
- Cloud material pre-set for volumetric effects defined by a solid group/component.
- Presto MC engine uses an older version of sampling, that makes perceived noise levels lower.
- TheaBrowser saves whole model with dependencies into a zip file with all bitmap textures associated with external models
- Mask, Visibility and Shadow Casting flags can be set for multiple selected objects now
- Removed additional camera shift added to compensate SketchUp bug. Rendering will match SketchUp view now.
- Extended tracing SSS Depth can be modified in PrestoMC settings now
- When Thea looks first for an external model it checks a proxy component path, where the component was loaded from first. This allows loading proxies manually from SketchUp component browser, through File/Import or Ruby command.
- Camera container added
- Batch Render gives an option to stop active rendering before proceeding with the batch
- Mouse wheel works for all scrolled UI panels. It is an alternative for using the scrollbars.
- Interactive Overlay crash in Win 10 Creators edition
- Sun/Camera animation issues when Thea settings saved in animations Scenes
- TheaTool picks material/lights also behind an active section plane now
- Batch Render and Skatter layer functionality work well together now. All Skatter groups are updated correctly.
- Thea image is being updated only when display value is modified. Previously it was refreshing when leaving text window.
- Texture coordinates were set very small when the very first instance of a component was painted with default material
- When light parameters were edited in IR the light and other edited in the same session were changing orientation
- Histogram is never displayed blank, neither stays visible when mouse leaves it when not pinned down
- Changes to materials with Unicode names are saved after being edited in Mat-Lab. Previously changes were lost
- Paused rendering was resuming after an image/model save
- Shutter speed (Motion Blur) control wasn't changing the value
- SU8 Focus tool works well back again.
- Material name conflicts in external models resolved. They were causing wrong materials assignment in network renders and exported Thea models.
- Ground button state is showing correct status when a new model opened
- IR - Sections stay active when a model is modified
- IR Overlay - 1px vertical misalignment removed
- IR resolution was changing when opening fresh TheaTool window while rendering
- IR resolution was applied to darkroom rendering when model have had no camera settings modified, IR run first and a camera parameter was modified. It doesn't happen anymore
- DOF percentage text box works now
- Crash that could happen when exporting a model, especially in BatchRender when proxy path couldn't be read correctly from SketchUp model
- Crash when saving 16/32bit PSD image rendered with Presto AO without AO enabled and AO channel present
- FrontFace material was rendering black in a specific, very simple models
- PNG texture with a transparency was not rendered clipped when the file extension was in capital letters
Freqently Asked Questions
Feature Requests & Known Issues