Thea Render Revision 478

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: patricks

Rombout

Frankych wrote:
patricks wrote: try turning supersamapling to "None" when rendering with TR1 and such a resolution
Greetings Patrick
Hi Patrick,
you've made my day ;-)
Effectively, turning supersampling to none allows the render to happen @3600x2400. And what's even better, I can also activate the alpha channel. Brilliant.

Cheers
Francois
there's also a trick to run a stripped version of thea, you dont have a viewport etc etc and just hit render. I know how to this on a mac, but cant seem to find it on a PC
ciccio
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

giannis wrote: Yes... that was something broken when we re-calibrated sun-sky system and exposure. Problem is fixed now in internal build.

best wishes
giannis, thanks for the reply ;)
Modo 501|BLENDER 2.5|Wings 3D|ZBRUSH 4R2|3Dcoat|THEA RENDER|Maxwell 2.5.1|MARMOSET TOOLBAG|
gargon
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello Giannis! I wonder when are you going to get 64 bit version for Mac OS X?
Thanks.
giannis
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

gargon wrote:Hello Giannis! I wonder when are you going to get 64 bit version for Mac OS X?
This stays as a goal for v1.1. It means that a first version will be available soon for testing.

best wishes
Science may limit knowledge but should never limit imagination - Bertrand Russell

Return to “Versions & Resources (Studio)”